❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
COSPLAY EOY 08 posted at 12:53 AM

all right (: I WENT TO COSPALY EOY 2008.

HAHA, IM STILL A BIT HIGH. OKAY, MAYBE I SHOULD SAY A LOT.

i just love cosplaying (: & for those who dont like it and say it is a waste of time and money, i respect your opinion. because its true. but there are always people like me who would go beyond your imagination just to cosplay.

i cosplayed Amane Misa from Death note (: i didnt get her wig though, because my resources were running very low. But i need it though if i want to go Ayami's photo shoot this sat. hmm, all well, maybe not this year i guess. i'll just go there cosplaying as "ME". i guess its just the sugar rush that i get when i cosplay. i feel so... so... i cant really describe it clearly but i guess a GREAT sense of satisfaction? & we cosplayers, take pride in what we do. take great vision to make sure every single small detail is accurate. take love & care to act out our part; act out the character's personality.

haha, i walked around expo trying to find kira but i couldnt. but i found a lot of L though. haha. there were a lot of professionals there. there was this guy who walked in a gundam armor! wow, i bet he spent hours doing that costume. lots of vamp knights there too. haha. pics taken by Esther & camera is from Vanessa (: thanks to both!

Preparing at home first (:
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket


In the Car:
Photobucket

Photo Shoot by Esther.

Photobucket
Photobucket
STEALING L'S CHOCOLATE! (:
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket


With Other Cosplayers & friends:
(just some of my favs, for more go to: http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/eoy_pics_2008_a_117147.html )

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I LOVE THIS L, ITS SO LOOK-A-LIKE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BEST FOR THE LAST:
Photobucket
I found My Kira (:
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.