❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
hees.Vday. posted at 1:18 AM

yay! DARYL IS BACK! :D right on time for Vday too. actually, im going to be the typical girl that says "EVERYDAY IS V DAY!" but Vday would just be a even more special day for us.

Photobucket

yes, im excited for it :D

& lucky for me cos when your boyf goes overseas before Vday, it's a different thing. haha, he basically bought so so many things for me on Vday. a SUPER BIG card, chocolates (love them!), perfume, an angel statue, a rose painting (cos he said if he buy real one from holland, it'll die?) and a lot of other things. haha, imagine the shock look on my face when he gave it to me! And the chocolates that he had given to me are so sweet (:

Photobucket

i think these are like the best chocolates one can get on Vday.

SO, thinking and imagining what we did on Vday? Simple. Movie & Russel Peters' comedy. we watched IP Man cos' he wanted to watch it a lot & he missed it cos' he went to holland! haha, after that watched Russel Peters, he was just so so funny. i was laughing and laughing and laughing... You gotta see him on Youtube. (of course we watched his DVD (more HD!) instead). after that we ate western cuisine (: Dear, wanted chinese food though but gave in to me.

:D

update more later, for now im delirious & sleepy.

OH OH! NOW I KNOW THE TOP 5 NEEDS OF MAN & WOMAN :D COURTESY OF PASTOR KONG! (now i know why we're wired differently. VERY differently.)
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.