❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
aftermath posted at 2:25 AM

"My Life. My Game. My Win.
it wont be controlled by someone else."

Heh. i wondered how many of us thought that? Yet it's always someone's emotions affecting us isnt it? Using our will power on the front lines, you always thought "is it enough?"

i really like anime, maybe because its bold and the heroine usually is someone extraordinary. No, it doesnt mean she has to be a princess of some ninja, but it's dramatised. She falls, she slips but she's always back on track with sheer determination and courage. Amazing isnt it? Does the most of us do it?

it made me think. yes, my dreams. my long forgotten hidden in a small box dream. when you're young you think the impossible to become possible. Because we didnt understand boundaries then. So now that we know the "limit" that dream has, have you stopped? has time slowly died; have you slowly come to realise that this is it? Going school, sleep, chatting. all those mundane things, have you ever thought you wanted something more? Of course you have, because that is how we're wired isnt it? the purest of thoughts when we're young, wasnt it because we believed? Then what's stopping you? fear, doubt in your own ability, procrastination? Sure elements like those sure hold an major key. Yet it's not the key to your lock.

What is your dream? a dream that you've always wanted.

because "limits" are something that you've born it out. it's your mindset. the battle field starts there.
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.