❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
cosfest 2009 DAY ONE! posted at 1:53 AM

First off, i would like to thank all those who came to support us! Lydia, Sharlene, Shaun, Jia Jing, Yew Chien. and also the saikang warriors that helped! Joel and Tze Huan!

I HAVE SO MANY PICTURES TO UPLOAD! SO IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES.

P.S: im so tired, so will only post up some teasers for now!

Photobucket

and pictures with my dear! he came for my family party too. ( haha, shar and lydia, you can meet him in person another time!)

TEASERS for pics with dear too! (since so many people want me to post his pics too! he usually doesnt really love to take too many pics, so i just keep snapshot-ing it!) MUHAHAHA:
Photobucket

Photobucket
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.