❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
cliche storylines posted at 11:17 PM

okay i've been sick for 5days in a row, and well, i dont feel that good. And my timetable goes like this for the past few days. wake up, eat medicine, sleep, evening eat medicine, try to eat, sleep, night wake up eat medicine, sleep! argh!

so for the lack of nice things to blog about, i found these old COSPLAY pictures to BLOG about (; it made me smile and i realised i didnt even blog about it. i did it with RIMA and it was a casual photoshoot with quite a number of set backs :/



WELL, stay tuned! next stop: THE FACE OFF.

Photobucket
"Give it back!" -UTAU

Photobucket
"no way..." -RIMA

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.