❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
0.0 MODELING?! posted at 10:40 PM

Photobucket
*SMIZE =smiling with your eyes

Photobucket
Linda: alright i better work harder if i ever get through...
P.S: i wanted a normal picture of me without make up to prove my point of this (:

A FEW WEEKS LATER...

Photobucket

Scrapblog,Scrapbook,Ugly Betty "Mode Magazine"

OKAY OKAY, LET'S STOP THIS DREAM RIGHT HERE!

firstly i've learnt it is definitely not easy to be a model. in fact, it's going to be double on me because i'm a petite model. if you know me in real life, i'm really not that tall. THEREFORE, to get on a cover of a magazine or a top model is no easy feat!

i salute all those models out there right now!

Yet, i love the adrenaline that comes with this package. when you're on set, you'll somehow feel alive and it's nice to get pointers on your angles and stuff.

this is a story of how an average girl who just wants to try out something different.(seriously if you know me from secondary school, you'll know who much i "choing" in my studies, how much i dont really care about my image at school, and dont like to have much attention. i was basically what you guys would label as nerd. but of course when im outside i like to dress up. but well, in fact, even now, i like to keep low profile at school :D) anyway, i first loved photo shoots because of my cosplay. it's really fun yet tiring at the same time!

for those that are more observant, you'll see in my description on the right ----->

"freelance model" is what you see, and you'll already have your answer.

well, of course i'm concentrating now more on the business side of me because i like that too (;

I'm working on my portfolio right now, I've received the photos, will post some of them soon!

P.S: i actually wanted to elaborate more but well, why not just get straight to the point? :p

of course if you aspire to do something about their life, be it modeling, singing, dancing, be a millionaire in one min etc, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. dont sit around and think that just like in the movies something magical will say "hey i think you have the talent why don't you join ABCXXX " Right... in life it doesnt always happen like that. and you should know. work hard and preserve is really crucial in anything that you want to do (: (of course about the millionaire thing, i think that you may have to work harder at that!)
------------------------------------------------

BAZAAR @ CHC!
alright, i was doing the nail art stall! thanks to everyone who came and supported that stall! oh man, i missed the fish spa stall :( but well, i had henna done on my arm, and it's totally awesome because anzoe drew it and it looks so ed hardy! LOVE IT! & she also wrote my name "linn" underneath my arm.

Photobucket
Photobucket


argh, didnt really take a very good photo, but well, i was tired so this would do :D

P.S: dear finally cut his hair (: and omg, we went to eat fish and co today!
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.