❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
trip to GENTING! posted at 2:31 PM

Okay, I have a lot to post about! Sorry for the late updates because I was busy preparing
(1) The pictures for the cosplay for rima and utau
(2) some company stuff
(3) also I just received my portfolio pics not long ago. So preparing what to post for that too!
So to make it up, here’s a long post :D

Photobucket

I went with esther for karaoke a few days ago! It was funny because there was only the 2 of us yet we sang for like 3 hours!
Well, we went the the karaoke room and treated it as though we were at home!

Photobucket

Well, naturally I’ll sing more of English songs because I can’t read Chinese that well! My Chinese seriously needs to be improved! But overall I had fun there :D love the sound system and the touch screen song choosing thing. It feels as though the TV was a huge iPhone because it moves the same way as it.

ALSO I WENT TO GENTING, malaysia WITH DARYL AND HIS FAMILY :D
i couldn't sleep the day before! :/ was kinda excited that i could go on a holiday even if it's only genting. so i woke up in the middle of the night to do this!
Photobucket

Anyway,his dad drove us there which was great because it only took 4 and half hours to reach there! But well, I had to wake up at 5.30AM! so well, I think we were all quite tired on the car.

Photobucket
Me disturbing him at the resting place; he just woke up! HAHA.

Photobucket
Ate A & W at the resting spot! It’s saddening that it is no longer in Singapore! I love their coke float and curly fries (;

Photobucket
Caught sleeping again! Haha.


We didn’t really go to the theme park this time. I mean we wanted to but in the end we didn’t go. One of our main reasons was because we came together here and went to play the theme park the last time we were here. Well, another was because I injured my hand on the first night in genting :/ here’s what happened:
Photobucket
Photobucket


So this trip was us exploring more of Genting.

Photobucket
Well, we went down the mountain to eat near this mushroom farm but well, I didn’t get to see any mushrooms because it was under construction.

The next day, we went to this mini animal zoo near the bottom of the mountain (I suppose) where you can get to touch some of the animals there! We took the cable car there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Us in the cable car!

Photobucket
The scene outside was refreshing and breathtaking.
Finally we were at the animal zoo! i love a lot of animals there but I’m going to post some of the interesting animals that I saw!

Photobucket
This monkey seems like it has a lion head!

Photobucket
My favorite dory fish! Sadly, it’s cooked in the dish “fish and chips” ;/

Photobucket
I was really scared by this gigantic cat fish. I was looking at the fish aquarium and suddenly the next fish that I saw was so huge and it looks as though it has an evil glitter in its eye and smile.

Photobucket
Isn’t this cute? <3
Photobucket
Peacock no more; this bird screams beauty!

Photobucket
Can you spot something in there?

Photobucket
hedge hock <3
Photobucket
This reminds me of a dodo bird…

Photobucket
Okay there was more reptiles in the animal zoo, but I wasn’t going to waste any pictures on them but somehow this one was cool. It’s looks like it is modeling( with the curved back and all; but I guess it was light-bathing?)! There were frogs, snakes, spiders there but I didn’t really take any of them because I was kind of scared. Why? Imagine harry potter’s first incident in harry potter and the scourer stone.

Photobucket
I got to touch this bird :D it looks so cute(with that so called blush spot) ! it was funny because it didn’t like daryl! Whenever daryl’s hand came near, it wants to bite him!

Photobucket
So he went to take another bird. Haha, look at his scared expression! If you look carefully at the 2 birds, you’ll be able to see the difference. Haha, but in the end, this second bird came to my hand too :D haha, im a natural! We proceeded to walk around the zoo and the caretaker that was there were asking us if we want to take a picture with the snakes or reptiles! I said NO! well, because I was scared. I asked if he could bring out something cuter like the chipmunk there but he said chipmunks can be aggressive at times :/

So we went back to the petting section and I went to take the first bird again (; it was actually on my hand but as daryl approached again, it wanted to bite him and it slowly climbed up until my shoulder!

Photobucket
Look at my terrified face! Didn’t want it to bite my hair or ear off! Daryl and I reckon that that bird was a male that’s why it didn’t like him.

Photobucket
At night daryl’s dad got tickets for us and we went to watch this show called the DAZZLE. It was supposed to have magic in it, but we realized towards the end of the show then it’ll come up. The problem was in the beginning it was those olden Chinese songs that daryl and I didn’t like. So we went off. Haha after 5 mins inside the arena.

Photobucket
Us inside the room after escaping from that show. I love the room because it had this bathtub and living room! :D BTW, that hat I got it at only 10RM. So it’s like only SGD$ 4.50. Seriously, sometimes Singapore shops rip us off! I saw this hat in a shop the other day, and they were selling it at SGD $20! Totally not worth it ==

On the last day we left genting at 9am and it was so misty then! We literally couldn’t see anything infront! Kinda scary but thank God that there wasn’t much cars in the early morning.
Photobucket

After that, we went to a strawberry farm which was also near the bottom of the mountain. We get to choose our own strawberries and the strawberries there had some weird shapes! But according to daryl (I don’t eat strawberries), it was really sweet (;
Photobucket

Photobucket
Daryl is getting ready to get those strawberries ASAP!

after that we went to Batu Caves. and you had to climb all the way to the entrance yourself! while climbing halfway, i felt kinda scared because i might fall and all and i started to hold on to the railing tighter and proceeded towards the entrance slowly.
Photobucket
Photobucket
yup, you cant really see the ground from on top! it's that tall ==

END OF OUR TRIP :D

BTW, all these pictures were taken with my NEW camera (except the pics from the cave; my camera died on me :/) ! I got it at only $150 at ebay (not bad for a Nikon camera that is 10mp; I saw this on the market selling twice as much!). Seriously ebay has a lot of cheap and good stuff. Apparently that seller won it in a lucky draw and wanted to sell this off! I was lucky that I saw it :D
P.S: it’s so hard to get daryl to smile with me in pictures. But nevertheless, he still looks good =^^=


Photobucket
I know a lot of you are asking me this question: are you modeling?
WHAT DO YOU THINK? Will blog more about it next time (;
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.