❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
halloween party. posted at 1:19 AM

Photobucket

can you imagine eating that? wait a min... what in the world is that?!




it's chopped lady's finger and smashed to become that green goo.

Well, that was specially made for the halloween party as a game 0.0 thank God i prepared the food so i didnt need to join it. my gosh, i feel like vomiting when i was preparing everything. AND I WASNT EVEN THE ONE PREPARING MOST OF IT. most of you know i cant cook, and i'll make a mess at the kitchen, so i asked dear to come over to help me (; he can cook, i cant (;

Photobucket

On a side note, when daryl was resting.. hehe.. i tried painting his nails.
Photobucket
Photobucket

BUT well, he realised, so i had to take it off afterwards ;(

Not much pics for halloween, but the whole album is on my facebook acc.

Photobucket
argh, a bit blurry. i wore a simple cosplayXgothic-inspired look. i took the MRT to expo though. so generally people are staring but well, who cares, just plug in to my MP3 and all else doesnt matters. haha, i wanted to take it to the extreme with my wig, fake blood but i think the MRT people might just not let me in. can anyone guess WHO/WHAT i was trying to do?

i was trying to go for the olden england look x vampire. it looked better with my olden gothic hat. but i took it off half way because i had to play some game :0 haha, failed i guess. haha

Photobucket

that's all for the halloween party, thanks to esther and wang qiong who came along (; love you guys.

SPECIAL shoutout to MENG XUAN, who tags my blog (; love yah! (P.S: i know there are people who come and dont tag. but well, there is no surf-net police to catch yah. but leave some love yah? (; thanks)

----------------------


COSPLAY: i cant go EOY this yr ;( ;(

hehe, and i feel like cross dressing, been eyeing to do some anime character. HEHE.
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.