❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
FF13 FANTIC! posted at 12:20 AM

i cant believe that I'm back to blogging because of this. But my heart is beating so fast that i cant help but to blog and get it off my chest.

FINAL FANTASY 13 is finally out :D (yea, quite some time ago, but i only know it recently!) and the characters are FAB! Ultra Cool female protagonist - lightning!



damn awesome :D

And thus because of this, i want to cosplay FF13!

Im going to cosplay Serah Farron!



Reason being, (a) im a noob cosplayer -.- (cosplaying lightning is too hard for me too pull off.) (b) love how Serah has a sweet composure which is easier to do then lightning which has a long past. (c) it has a tint of goth (d) i have the excuse to get those cool shoes which i can wear somewhere else =p

Saying all that, im going to save (after A&B) for it, which should be in time for the end of year event. BUT then again, i cant attend cosfest this year which i feel so.... haix.

i think i'll start looking for team mates to do FF13, since this is it'll be more fun. most importantly i want to find someone who is willing to do lightning with me (:

Watch this video to see more of ff13! love the graphics, plus leona lewis' song is featured in! any other ff fans?


-----------------------------------------------------------

anyway, im sorry that i've been blogging. how are all of you guys? (:



some quick updates:

-did my nails for CNY!


-went with daryl to CNY this year (;

-did bryan's notebook from the cg. i cut my hand while doing it -.- (but now im going to do one for Daryl too) i feel proud that my art and craft had improved :D







-im working now (:

-saving up for braces and my cosplay (:

-feels like dying her hair to black again, so that i dont need to keep retouching the roots. BUT whenever this idea comes to my mind, i'll somehow see someone with pure BLOND hair and walk past me. perhaps it's a sign? :X

-glad that the church is going to be at Suntec next year (;

-hooked on Leona Lewis' "My Hands"

love,
Linda
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.