❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Passion posted at 11:14 PM

Do you have a Passion?

Do you have a goal, a vision, something that you would strive hard for?

have you found out what you would want to do with
Fiery Passion?

these few days, i've been thinking about this... In my life, i strive to do a lot of things. In my heart, i want to a lot of them. Some of them i've already taken a step to learn it. Some not. but regardless if i did or not, ONE QUESTION comes after it, "is it my passion? "

My interest has all along been towards the media, entertainment and creative side. Even my hobbies, are deemed "weird" by people here.
Cosplay. i love it for the fact, you can act, you can be creative, you can pose for pictures, you write your own story with that character. Everything that i want to be.

Yet, what am i doing now? I'm studying Business Studies for goodness sake! I'm been thinking if i should actually change courses. Yet i don't know if i should.

Dilemma, always kills, doesn't it?

"then why did you choose business studies in the first place?" you ask. Good question. A question that i long forgot the answer.

Perhaps it was then when i aspire to be rich when i heard motivating stories from entrepreneurs who are successful in what they do. and i remembered how they could do charity work, how they did it, how they etc etc.

But i know in my heart, business may not be for me.

Perhaps, i was young then and thinking that a "stable" income was the most ideal choice.

But the truth is, I DONT KNOW.



But my heart still dreams on. still dreams of what i want to do. still longs to do stuff that she loves. still holds on the simple child-like faith that in time it may happen.

i'm going to be 18 this year, and i know the clock is still ticking on, with me thinking of all the possibilities that will come. I'm not going to lie, i do worry. don't you? thinking if this is the path that God wants me to take.

business? sure, i don't mind, it could be exciting, it could be fun. i don't know because i never really tried. But is it my passion?

hell, no. (at least for now i know it's not)

i want to be a writer, i want to be a dramatist, i want to be a host, i want to be a model, i want to do something non-business-like.

Sure, you can mock, you can laugh. you can say "don't we all want to be that?"

I'll
smile, because perhaps it may be a far fetch dream, but its something that i plan to at least try on all the doors of opportunity before my passion, my heart withers.

Till then, im not going to live life with regrets

Because we all know, life is too short to be filled with regrets.

At the end of the day, i want to at least proudly say "
I've tried to achieve my dream"

Now, wouldn't you want that too?

Where are all your childhood dreams? are they all erased by the eraser called "reality"?

Mine are still in me. therefore i cant help but want to try.

So im going to take chances, fall, and come back up again, not alone. But with all those who i know i can count on.


About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.