❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Beautiful posted at 1:26 AM

Hello! im back. (;

(warning: just writing my thoughts as they come to me and therefore this post may be a bit messy)


Beautiful

A post inspired by Selena Gomez and N412.



So... i don't know about you but there are many times where i feel insecure about my looks. And not only that, i am easily affected by how people view and talk about me.

Time and time again, i'll look at super models and feel, "wow, why can't i be tall?", "why can't i be more photogenic", "MY GOD! is she even real? she looks like a doll!".

Or how about when i happen to hear some gossip about myself and i would want to poke around just to know what they say about me.

or when im at work and someone will compare and tell me that i'm not good enough.

yupp, that happens to me quite a lot.

It makes me insecure.

Again and again, i tell myself that it's okay. I dont need to be like them. I just have to do my best.

But sometimes it just isn't enough.

But i'm very grateful to my friends who are always there to support me. and a God who i know cares for me. They are the ones help me through all these insecurities.

I'm happy to being me. I'm glad i'm not photocopied from someone else. I'm elated that because i'm me that i've friends who care for me. My dear is in love with me because im unique. I got to where I am because I believed in myself and not someone else.

And... "Who says im not beautiful? Who says im not prefect? Who says you're not worth it?"

Because these standards are given by other people but hey, you don't have to live by these standards but live by your own standards and morals.

I'm not going to let these insecurities to ruin my life. i thank it for i've become stronger.

"I'm no beauty Queen; I'm just beautiful me - Selena Gomez"


i love myself - even without make up (;

-------------------------------

okay guys, i know im slow on my updates but im genuinely busy with school work, projects and a photo shoot coming up. (>.<) But i'll try to update as much as possible so my own personal blog won't be so dead.

For those of you who wants to add me on FB, sorry i do not accept requests unless i know you.

You can follow me on Twitter instead--->CLICK HERE!

Thanks (;
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.