❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Look of the week - Tiger tee posted at 11:52 PM

LOOK OF THE WEEK


okay thought that i'll start this section as an excuse to just post up pictures without me blogging about events. but of course, this was started because my fren, evi asked me to join lookbook. But then i thought my style is not really say very stylish so thought i'll just put it on my blog. PLUS i only dress up on weeekends. weekdays are like casual style to the max because im super lazy to wake up even earlier to dress up :p













P.S: im going to have a flea at scape next saturday (4Jun11) at 12pm!! do come down and support okay!

Labels: , ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.