❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Ngee Ann Poly Love posted at 6:03 PM

Ok, i'm going to graduate soon...

And in the midst of the exams and uneasiness of the future, i wanted to thank NP for all the fond memories they have given to me. & more than that, the friends that I've gained in the past 3 years, I LOVE YOU!

Now... let the pictures paint a thousand more words I wanna tell you.

*cue thousand years song*



Crazy times...

the classic twist is so much more fun with you

Law always photo bombs me...

I love you guys so very much!

We do stupid things together...

silly happy face!

im able to do weird funny faces with you guys :')

Pic taken while waiting for Joel to find his new gundam~

Zoe always becomes the 'whiter' one whenever she takes pic with me! HAHA, i look ang mo here? Yes? No? LOL *self-promotion*

beautiful nights out!

to jump...? not to jump? HAHA our timings for jump shots are always wrong, but it makes it much more fun that way.

And we jumped...

Randomness is contagious! RAWRRR!

Somehow... i think Joel looks younger when he's with us ;P

I MET KAY KAY!! SHE IS SO PRETTY!!

LAW managed to see her too!

hi MEL!

the best friends!

With an A&F model!

I wonder if u remember when we were young...

Now we are all more mature and prettier!

Karaoke with the girls, Yan Ting and Sam!

Playing wii on xmas eve!

at the toys store being ourselves~

We are different but we have fun with each other!

Doing the Puss in Boots 'act cute' face! LOL

Invented the 'smaller' face!


And of course, we have our serious side as well!

And finally, i dyed my hair back to black!

With steph (lulu da jie, NANA) & Ms soh!

ok shall not post too much pics from SHRI cos i wanna have another post next time :p

At SHRI GRAND FINALS with our mentor, Mr Edmund Ang!!


Just wanna say a BIG thank you for being part of my life! I LOVE YOU!


Labels: , , ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.