❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Marvel's The Avengers - My favourite Avenger posted at 3:19 PM


Official trailer of Avengers

OKAY!! AVENGERS IS FINALLLYYYY COMING OUT IN SINGAPORE!! YAY!!

Since it's not out yet... I thought I just wanna blog WHO is my favourite Avenger!! And it got to be.... Robert Downey, Jr. Ahem... I meant IRON MAN! It's just brilliant that Robert plays the role of Iron man - it fits him perfectly.

Ok... now on to the character of iron man and why i adore him more than the other Avengers.

It's not shown in the above trailer that I've embed, but in some other trailers, it perfectly shows Iron man with a sense of humour. AND OF COURSE... ALL LADIES LOVE A GUY WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR!


Look at this trailer instead - at 1.10.

Captain America asks "Big man with a suit on. Take that away... what are you?"

Iron man replies smoothly... "genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist"

HAHA... that is all it took to make me laugh. Great answer, iron man, brilliant answer!

AND WAIT!! THERE IS ANOTHER SCENE (at 1.48)

Iron man shakes the hand of hulk "Dr. Banner, your work is unparalleled. I'm a huge fan when you lose control and turn into a enormous raging monster."

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS MAN?!?!

Plus, let's all admit it. In Avengers, they are attacked by a bad guy with big guns. And of course, Iron Man is the only one with big guns as well. Im quite inclined to believe that he plays a bigger role to defeat the bad guy.

Or... I'm just bias. Either way... I am very excited for the movie to come out!

Anyway... Catch Marvel’s The Avengers in cinemas this 1 May 2012 and like the Official Marvel’s The Avengers Singapore Facebook Page and subscribe to Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!

Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/TheAvengersSingapore

Official YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/MarvelSingapore

Labels: , , ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.