❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Computer CRASHED! posted at 3:32 PM

Hi everyone!! Unfortunately my computer crashed for 4 weeks now!! AND ALL MY PICTURES are in my old computer!!


Give me some time to 'not feel stress' that all my precious pictures might be lost and hope that it can be repaired soon!!


Blog posts to look forward to: 
ZA BB Cream Launch and Review.
Shu Uemura Eye Lash Glue Review
Date with my Dear (:
My Graduation!
YouTube random craziness videos!! (Provided that I can retrieve my vids!)
My Lop Ear Bunny, Marshmellow doing tricks! (Vids)



Btw... FINALLY, I'VE GRADUATED!!
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.