❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Sky, My Pomeranian Dog posted at 11:50 PM

 Today I'll like to introduce to you my very naughty but kawaii Pomeranian dog, Sky.

In the pic above he is 1 years old! Time passes so fast!

可愛いですよね?!

He's a very curious dog... Loves to explore, chew, run around and the most annoying is to bark at strangers and weird sounds (Still in the midst of training). But regardless, he's like my baby. I buy food for him, bring him for baths and he loves to curl on me while I'm typing this or surfing the net. The best thing is he likes to stick to me and make me feel very loved by asking for hugs and pets.

Hehe.. Very playful as well. Love plastic bottles then normal dog toys.

Technically, if you follow my blog, you know I LOVE ANIMALS to bits! So my family always has a record of having at least 1 pet at my home.

I always tell people that I'm 'Upgrading" my pet level. Start with smallest animal, hamster, and slowly increase to a bigger level - rabbit, guniea pig, chinchilla and eventually dogs!

I remember how I got Sky vividly. 

It was my birthday, July 7, and Daryl brought to eat. We ate at Tampines area so we were near the pet farm. In the morning, he was saying that we should go to the pet farm since I never been there before and he knew how much I love dogs.

So we went... minutes became hours as slowly I looked at all the cute dogs but knew I could never afford to get another dog. I was still in the midst of paying my tuition loan. It was like a stab to my heart and the reality that I can't keep such a cute little thing. 

Daryl, of course, knew how I felt. In fact, I didn't know that he was already prepared to buy me a dog if I seen any dog that I like. He's in NS now and I knew his pay was just enough to cover his expenses and everything. Yet he saved just so that he could get me what I want. 

So I saw sky. He was not a puppy-puppy then as he was already 7 months when I saw him. But we clicked. I looked at him and it was like omg, he was perfect. 

But of course, I daren't ask for it. Dogs are off the list for any presents if you ask me. Too Expensive!! So I was quite sad when we were walking away. 

While we were walking away, Daryl asked me if I wanted the Pom near the corner shop. I said "Yes but probably when I'm older..."

He asked me how much was the dog. I tried to recall how much the pom was. It was around 900+. 

Then Daryl asked me if I want it again. 

I practically said the same thing, "yah... but it's so expensive." 

He became more persistent "Do you want it now? Don't care if it's expensive" 

And I looked at Daryl and I knew the look that he was giving me. It was the look that regardless of anything, he would get anything to make me happy.

I didn't know what to say. At this point, I was pretty much too happy to care about the pom.

I guess in his mind he calculated his savings and all and after that, we went back to the shop and he bought it for me. Aww... I actually cried when he did because after that he probably has very little to survive through the month and again, he was sacrificing to make me happy. I couldn't ask to have any other boyfriend. 

Here's Sky still in puppy mode on the first day that we got it.  Haha. On the first day, he already wrecked my house. You can see that he threw all the newspapers everywhere in the pic. 

Looking back, I don't know what happened for me and Sky to click. Daryl said he looked like a stray dog and didn't like it then.




But now, Daryl likes sky as much as I love it. It's sticky to both of us and is much cuter with his lion poofy fur.


Btw... I just created a Tumblr account - http://www.tumblr.com/blog/linnhearts. I'm pretty much new to this platform but i will try to update there as frequently as possible. Let me know your Tumblr account too via comments or my twitter @linda_lim (:
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.