❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Candy Crush Cheat - Extra life posted at 9:42 PM

Anyone else hook on this game called Candy Crush? 


Pic credit: Candy Crush Facebook page 

Guess what? Do you know that you are able to get more than 5 lives on your mobile?!

Here's how:

When you have full 5 lives, and let's say you are busy with something/ have time on your hands... 

1. Press the play button for your current level
2. DO NOT make any moves and wait for about 30 minutes for a life to regenerate.
3.  Press the back button
4. And Yay! A life for you to keep!






The Best thing is that it's SAFE!
  Disclaimer: My Candy Crush is an older version and I use it on my Android. I'm not sure if they have fixed this bug or not for the newer version. So Far I am only able to generate up to 6 lives.

Now share the great news!! :D Let me know if it works for you! Here's the link: http://linn-hearts.blogspot.sg/2013/02/candy-crush-cheat-extra-life.html

Follow me on 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/linnhearts
Instagram: http://instagram.com/linnhearts (New platform for me!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.