❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Movie - Oz The Great And Powerful [Adv] posted at 5:43 PM

Can anyone remember the classic movie - The Wizard of Oz? It was one of my favorites!! I love Dorothy and Toto the best!! Remember how they met The wizard of Oz at the end? Now do you want to know how the Great Wizard of Oz came to place? 

Now you can - Disney is making a new movie called  Oz The Great And Powerful. It's the other side of this story where a magician is being blast by a tornado (similar to wizard of Oz) to the land of Oz. 

Somehow he is the 'awaited' one, the Wizard of Oz and is to have a mission to defeat the Wicked Witch. 



I can't wait to watch this!! To be mesmerized by the magic, the cast (especially sexy and beautiful Mila Kunis!!) and the graphics of the movie!! It's so nice!!

I've been a Mila fan for some time now... And to see her act in one of my childhood movies = awesome!



Won't you look at that...? Beautiful!! If you watch their trailer, you can see how beautiful every landscape is. Another great movie from Disney!



Quick Question:

You’ve just landed in a strange new land. Do you: Panic, hide, or befriend a witch? (Credits:
Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page)


I see good reason to follow and befriend a witch :P  Especially if it's a good looking one.
Now... Let's follow and watch it unfold!

Catch Disney’s OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL in Singapore cinemas this 7 March 2013!

Like their Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page 
Follow @disneystudiosSG
Subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

It's good to follow! I just missed a super nice deal where you can get Urban Decay products if you watch the movie. But I am not going to miss it again because I just followed them as well!  

Labels:

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.