❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
YamiLebrity - Yami Yogurt Photo Shoot posted at 12:14 AM

I am super honored, happy and lucky to be able to be Yami Yogurt's YamiLebrity

I was given the chance for the photo shoot at the Make Over Inc (at Concorde Hotel) which is a lovely place with many celebrities patronizing their studio before.

I would like to take this time to thank Yami Yogurt for this opportunity and specially to Kaleryn who helped to coordinate the whole thing. Especially since I'm quite different from the rest of their YamiLebrity and I'm so glad that they are willing to take a risk with me.

I couldn't imagine how being a simple Yami Yogurt fan has led to this. And you can't believe how I eat this yogurt... It's so good and healthy that usually I'll get it at least 1-3 times a week! Good for digestion and personally I believe it's good for my skin too. Even my fridge usually has a pint of this YUMMY yogurt. My favourite flavours are all those with Berries in them... Strawberry, blueberry, Boysenberry etc

Now, my pictures for this photo shoot is around their stores and it's honoring to see that! I wanted to take a photo of it, but I got a bit 'pai seh' then my friend watsapp me the picture:




And ready to see the actual picture of it...?





Personally, I prefer the first picture (although the second is more va-va-voom) cos I look sweeter and more youthful :P However, the real reason is cos I think the photo makes my face to look a bit more fatter (T.T) or I just wasn't having a good face that day. LOL. (Refer to pic 1: My face is that size! Haha I don't know why but just wanna do a disclaimer)

Read about me more on their site: http://www.myyamiyogurt.com/YamiLebrity/LindaLim.html

And remember, try their flavors! Super nice!! :D

Follow me on 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/linnhearts (Why do you read my blog without following me? (T.T) )
Instagram: http://instagram.com/linnhearts (New platform for me!)

Labels: , , , ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.