❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Demi Lovato in Singapore at the Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel posted at 11:38 PM

DEMI LOVATO IN SINGAPORE
18 MAR 2013
Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel 
(VIP tickets from Adventures in Wonderland)


OH.MY.GOD. Can you believe it?! Demi Lovato was in SINGAPORE?!?! I've been a fan of hers since forever! And even while im typing this, my heart is beating wildly just thinking about the magical and starstruck moment when I saw Demi.

And. I. Cant. Believe. I. Took. A. Picture. With. Her!!



She looks so beautiful and she's so friendly!! Demi, stay strong!! Lovatics are behind you!! 

(btw... don't you think my black hair makes me look like Demi's sibling?! *delusional*)

OK... let me rewind a bit...

On 18 March 2013, Demi Lovato held a Special Night concert for her fans in Singapore! I bought a VIP ticket to her concert because I really really wanted to see her for the longest time ever. She's been my inspiration on so many levels that even the night before, I was dreaming (literally) of seeing her!
 

So once I collected my VIP ticket, I started to queue with other Lovatics to go to her Sound check and Meet and Greet!The VIP ticket comes with an exclusive Demi Lovato T-shirt, Heart attack Poster and a VIP tag. 




It was so warm that all of us were perspiring like mad but still held on and waited for us to go in. 
 
Sound Check and waiting for Demi to come~~ 

Posted this on my Instagram @linnhearts

Demi sang Get back, My Love is like a Star and one more song during sound check... Haha, sorry, my mind went blank when I saw her. Everything passed so fast that I still can't believe I saw her!
 

During the MG, the security were really strict though :( "No touching, No Hugging, No autograph. No Photograph". 

(In fact, most of my makeup has already melted while waiting in the hot sun. And I couldn't touch up because they didn't let me bring my bag in!)

So I tried to rehearse in my mind what to say to her when I actually see her. 

When I saw Demi, She was so nice though... Saying "Hi, how are you?" And again, my mind went blank. All I could was say "Hi, Demi..." and took the photo and started to leave... Until my mind finally seemed to realize what happened and I quickly turned and said "Demi, you're so pretty and so inspirational!"

And that was it for the M&G. And the long waiting hours for queue-ing for the Concert starts! Good thing I had the VIP pass so we had a VIP queue... Or else... How do I compete with other lovatics that came in the morning around 7-8am?!?!

Once the doors were open, all of us ran in!! After all, the concert area is free standing and all of us wanted the front row! It was so squeezy, hot, and everyone was pushing to go in front!

While waiting for Demi to arrive, we spotted Tiffant Alvrod, a popular Youtuber, and I tried to take a picture of her. She has a great voice! Also, she was very nice to lovatics who wanted to take a picture with her. Literally, mobbed where ever she went that day. 
  


While waiting, the DJ was playing a lot of popular songs and most of us just sang along to pass time.

 AND FINALLY HER BAND GOES ON THE STAGE!!!!
 


DEMI LOVATO DOING HER THING!!


 
OMG SHE'S SO CUTE!!




AND SEXY!!


AND POWERFUL!!

I was so starstruck that sometimes I realize I would just stare at her because she commands such a presence that you can't help but want to watch her every move. Every high note was hit with perfection and she's so awesome 'live' - even better 'live' if you ask me! Also she's not wearing her cast for her leg anymore but even so... she's still moving around the stage so much that it was as if she didn't even have a leg injury! That's dedication guys! To really enjoy the music and let the fans feel the connection too!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway... the next day at work, I was still in my fan-girl mode and shrieking to every colleague that I know and telling them that I saw Demi Lovato! I'm keeping her tag as my work badge now.



Btw, this was what I wore on that day (took the pic after the whole event so I looked tired!)

Labels: , , , ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.