❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
I'm not dead posted at 11:24 PM

Hello minna-san~~

Please be patient and wait for my next post -

- How to have a smaller face! -

I just recovered from my sickness so couldn't post it last week.. Will do so this following week~!

Thank you for waiting!!


About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.