❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
[Event] Jstar Competition Organsied by Jrunway posted at 11:27 PM

JStar Final Stage Competition
Organised by Jrunway 

I'm so happy that Jrunway consistently has new Japanese apparels and a great store that promotes the Japanese Culture.

In fact, they are so nice to have a competition where the winner would be give a change to model in Japan!! So happy that Pearlin got in!!

So... I went to JStar Final Stage Competition to support my lovely friend - Pearlin who is in the finals of this competition! You go girl~!

The judging panel for this competition are... *drum roll* 


From left: QiuQiu, Mr Kenji Chigira, Mr Ken Soda, Natsuko Togo (Scawaii Model) and Chinami Takano (Creative Director of Apparel Web)
Photo from Golly Locks 



With Qiu Qiu!! So pretty and loved her hair that day!! As usual, very friendly and bubbly.


This is what I wore that day! Loved my new bag - it was so 'bling bling' haha


From left: Jacqueline (Golly Locks), Pearlin and liwen 

The competition started with the interview with the contestant and followed by a mini-photoshoot sessions to show off their great modelling skills.


From left: Jacqueline, Pearlin, Yushan, Shenny, Olivia, Yiling and Yi Siean


While waiting for all the contestants to finish their interviews, Pearlin and me started to 'werk it' 


Haha... ok ok shall save us both with a nice pic:


I so in love with Pearl's makeup can!! So jap!! If you look closely, her eyelashes have a tint of purple at the side. One of the current trends in Japan now!! Pearlin, I'm jealous of your make up skills!! haha


Made a new friend, Jacqueline at the event!! She's so so so so prewwwwtttttyyyyy!! Her pictures on her blog, Golly Locks, already want to make me drool but in real life she's even prettier!! 


Plus, she's so tall! haha, not only that, very down-to-earth and friendly. 




Made friends with Yu Shan too~ haha so happy to be in a company of pretty ladies :D




With superdoll, slayedoll. She's so bubbly and cute. Really like a doll in real life too!


With Shenny. I love her pink ombre hair!


With contestant, Selphie (:

Before the event was due to end, Namie-san (one of the host) asked Natsuko-san to model for us. She was great. Every 5 seconds or so, she kept changing her pose and 'smize' for the camera. It was like she went from human mode to model mode. 

Sorry for the blurry pic. My camera does not have a anti-shake function. Time for me to hunt for a new camera.



Group picture~


I'm so happy to be able to meet Qiu and Natsuko-san! It's like... I can't believe that I took a picture with a SCawaii Model. This just makes me more determine to finish my Japanese. I'm now at Intermediate 2!! A few more levels to go~~

Anyway, at the end of the day, i found out that Pearlin got into Top 10!! YAY!! おめでとう!

For more official pictures and info, check out http://jrunway.com/news/jstar-final-stage/
Go go!! Got super pretty pic of Jacqueline and Pearlin!! :D


Labels: ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.