❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
The Lone Ranger - Movie posted at 11:51 PM

All hail the Master of Disguises!

Pic credits to original owner

YEAH!! HE'S BACK!! 

Johnny Depp with his amazing acting and portrayal of each individual character always blows my mind! This time round, he brings a new character under his belt!! 


He's acting Tonto, an American Indian Spirit Warrior. And man... when I first watched the trailer, I couldn't even recognize him!! It was only till I saw his name that I squealed in delight! 

See the trailer here:



From the makers of "Pirates of the Caribbean", get prepared for action-packed story with a heartwarming story where two unlikely heros fight against corruption and greed!



Expect the unexpected with any movie that Johnny is in!! I can't wait for this to be out so that I can see it. Love his accent, acting and expression... Haha... everything about him!! 

And don't lie to yourself, you know he's charming!!

Make sure to Catch Disney’s “The Lone Ranger” in Singapore cinemas this 4 July 2013! 

For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

* WHY Y U NO LIKE THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE?! I've blogged about them so many times!! They always have good content and updates! What's more, free goodies/merchandises/contest can be found on their facebook page!! 
About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.