❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
[Cosplay] AFA 2011 posted at 10:28 AM


Hi everyone!! So... for AFA 2011...!!

i cosplayed HATSUNE MIKU!! (sandplay ver.)


yes, i've caught on to the MIKU fever! But i decided to cosplay the sandplay version because i fell in love with costume! it's so pretty!

I was lucky though because my fren, Man jie cos this version before so i just bought the costume and wig from her. OR ELSE... it would have cost a bomb 0.0

i wanted to meet man jie at AFA but for some strange reason we couldn't meet up!! either she or me doesnt pick up each other's call. LOL. think we were too busy!!

Anyway, lucky that i met the REDMOON group *hearts*

However, before i show you the pictures, i am so proud to say that i saw KANAME☆ & Usagi and we even managed to talk!! If you read my blog, you would know that Kaname is my inspiration for cosplay and im a fan of him!!

Kaname at AFA!! *hearts*

Ok, this is what happened:

*dramatic drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ten Ten, Daphne, Pui Yee and i decided to go explore what's inside the hall (luckily they dragged me in too or else, i would definitely cry if they saw kaname and i didn't).

So the four of us were walking around the hall and we went towards the maid and butler cafe.

Okay la, side track a bit... i wanted to go see YUTAKI (http://yutakis.com/) at the butler cafe... AND I SAW HIM!!! *Cho kawaii/kakkoi* *faints* Seriously, if you see him, you automatically wanna go in and get served by him. Plus he keep poking his head out to look for customers! (okay... anyway... back to the story!)

So, suddenly someone (i am guessing AFA's organiser or something??) asked if the four of us wanted to join a competition or see KANAME or something...

I cannot remember the exact words because all that was processing in my mind was "SEE. KANAME!!!"

OK I WAS MAD EXCITED OKAY?!??!

(even as i am writing this... I am so excited remembering!!)

So we followed the person and THEN..... when i saw Kaname and usagi walked out from their cabin, i literally froze!!!! with my eyes going like this *0wO*!!!

Okay after for like 5 seconds or something, i composed myself and smiled nicely to go towards kaname and usagi. I couldn't believe how calm i was!! Normally, i would be shrieking in excitement and act all fangirl but i was quiet and composed!! *faint*

But now that i think about it, i guess it was good or else KANAME will probably think that im weird. Which btw... a lot of people tell me i am. OK!! it's unique ok!!

So anyhow, because tenten was cos-ing Perona from one piece, she has (ability) a negative ghost with her that supposedly turns anyone that it touches negative. For example: they will say that they are a worm or shouldn't exist.

Perona (on right) with ghost!

AND THEN... KANAME SAMA touched the negative ghost and turned 'negative' for awhile by saying he was a worm! haha... love how candid he was! *hearts*

So we talked for awhile and they shared what they have cosplayed through a interpreter. It was such an awesome experience and we wrap everything up with a picture!

After that i got to shake his hand and i told myself that I COULD DIE HAPPY!!

Please excuse my weird expression! too happy to care!!



Okay... here are more candid/AFA pics!











------------------------------------------------------

OK... too many candid picture le...

Shall end this post with something nice (:



feel free to follow me on Deviantart and Twitter


Photo disclaimer: kaname pics are not taken by me. copyright by owner




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.