❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
[Event] Za Total Hydration BB Cream Review and Launch! posted at 3:22 PM

Today I want to share with you this amazing product - ZA Total Hydration BB Cream!

Za Girls were very nice to invite me to the launch of it held at Sogurt! Thank you Za!!





They gave this very cute peach thingy (:


Za Total Hydration BB Cream has 12 benefits! My favorite out of the 12 is that it has SPF 43+++!!! Seriously, I have never found a BB cream at such a reasonable pricing and it has such a high SPF! Right now, it is selling at $15.90 in Singapore. Another thing that I adore is that it has a pinkish tone that makes you fairer!  The best thing is that you can get one BB cream to supposedly fit all skin shades.


Okay, so let's start reviewing Za Total Hydration BB Cream!


I always like to show you a picture in flash as the lighting tends to be more harsh and therefore you are able to see the foundation more clearly as well. (I am not wearing any concealer to let you see the foundation finish better [except under eye concealer])


It does what it promises, like being non-sticky, conceals pores and brightens up your skin. I thought the coverage was just nice as long you don't put too much.

I wore it out for quite a number of days and it feels fine and non-sticky on my skin. Once, I went to Sentosa (a very sunny place) and thought that this would be prefect because of the SPF. After a whole day of running around the beach and having fun, you could see that the bb cream did melt a bit but either than that it was holding very well.  

So overall I would give this a  7.5/10
Long-lasting effect 7/10
Affordability 8.5/10 
Coverage 7/10 

More Pictures while wearing Za Total Hydration BB Cream
Btw here is marshmellow :D

So would you try this BB Cream? (:

Labels: , , , , ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.