❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Hada Labo Perfect Gel 3-in-1 Ultra Hydrating Gel (Sleeping Mask) Review posted at 11:49 PM

Hada Labo Perfect Gel 3-in-1 Ultra Hydrating Gel (Sleeping Mask) Review

Hello!! Really wanted to share this review for quite some time now! 

I have dry skin and my Aesthetician has recommended me to put on face masks every day or at least every 2 days. But... seriously... who is so hardworking to do this every other day? 

But finally I found one product that matches my skin and gives me what I want - Hada Labo's Perfect Gel! 
 Pic credit to their facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg

The best thing about this is that it's a sleeping gel - one that does not need to be removed!! So you can just sleep and wake up with good skin! I tried this for about 3 months now and it works so well that I seldom see a zit popping out now! I am not even kidding... The first try and I could see how great this product works and was immediately sold! 

What's more is that it's gel so it's is much better than a cream product. A Cream product can increase in the aging process! So be careful when you're shopping for a product!


I am able to wear one layer of powder foundation and a bit of concealer out now because it has greatly improved my skin condition!! Super love and highly recommended!



This was taken recently. 

 In just two months my face has already improved. With light eye makeup on and light powder foundation (concealer only under eye area).

I bought it at Watsons for SGD$35.90. It's really worth the amount. Used it for 3 months and only 1/5 is gone. Hope it works for you too (:

(P.S: I use it everyday at night. For those with normal or oily complexions, probably use it 2-5 times a week. Remember we would lose moisture for our skin everyday, so remember to hydrate yourself and use this product to replenish the lost moisture!) 

For more up-to-date posts/what I am doing, please follow me on my instagram! I am more active there! at linnhearts

Labels: ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.